Lion Head Mesa thheeee Pizza by Alfredo guy is here.
415 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Historian
vomits dialogue to move this along

He wouldn't be so chipper in a moment, she thought. Lilitu stepped closer, giving a brief but respectful bow toward the man who had, admittedly, showered her in foods and drinks and put a lavish roof over her head for moons.

Still. Even the finest of things had ceased to cut through her depression. 

I'm going home to Brecheliant, Lilitu said without preamble. I miss my family. I'm so lonely here. And you said I could, once I was properly married. Soooo. . .

Her eyes were soft but firm upon his gilded visage. I'll leave when the festivities have ended. And I'll let Charles know myself. Unless you'd rather do it.

She'd rather just run to the caldera now, truthfully. But she needed to keep her relationship with the Pharaoh intact.
Messages In This Thread
thheeee Pizza by Alfredo guy is here. - by Lilitu - September 24, 2022, 07:52 PM
RE: thheeee Pizza by Alfredo guy is here. - by Ramesses - September 24, 2022, 08:00 PM
RE: thheeee Pizza by Alfredo guy is here. - by Lilitu - October 08, 2022, 11:21 PM
RE: thheeee Pizza by Alfredo guy is here. - by Ramesses - October 09, 2022, 12:12 PM
RE: thheeee Pizza by Alfredo guy is here. - by Lilitu - October 09, 2022, 05:27 PM
RE: thheeee Pizza by Alfredo guy is here. - by Ramesses - October 16, 2022, 11:47 PM
RE: thheeee Pizza by Alfredo guy is here. - by Lilitu - October 27, 2022, 02:38 PM