Shy Deer Steppes Wanna feel like a light in a dark place
Brecheliant
Family
816 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
It suits you. She said this with a smile and a sideways glance, one that would turn into a wink if Neon caught her eye. There was no crime in testing the waters, and she slipped in easily despite it feeling like ages. Bridget hadn't met even a whisper of interest in... god, yeah. Ages.

And thanks. It was a pretty log. She kept a straight face for an instant, then shook her head and laughed. I'm joking! I have no clue where they got Bridget from. The way she took it at face value like that was adorable, honestly, and it only made the joke funnier. Neon, though. I like it. Sounds like the kind on name that makes it hard to have a boring life.

And home's that way. See the thing that looks a bit like a flat mountain? We live inside it. Oh god, they sounded like moles. Bridget had to contain a snort of laughter at her own mental image there, but it was hilarious so she didn't bother correcting it.
Messages In This Thread
Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Bridget - October 12, 2022, 09:33 AM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Neon - October 13, 2022, 12:51 AM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Bridget - October 13, 2022, 02:29 AM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Neon - October 13, 2022, 02:18 PM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Bridget - October 14, 2022, 01:42 AM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Neon - October 14, 2022, 04:51 PM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Bridget - October 14, 2022, 06:57 PM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Neon - October 18, 2022, 01:20 AM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Bridget - October 18, 2022, 10:06 AM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Neon - October 18, 2022, 12:08 PM