The Sunspire What is this place?
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Although she measured her reaction carefully, she knew her eyes grew a little sterner as he answered. While not surprised to have her suspicions confirmed, she was angry that cat had opted to stay around.. although it evidently hadn't made a habit of lurking too close to the Sunspire. Them, with their eyes peeled for Ferdie anyway, would have spotted it.

She nodded grimly and kept the information for later. Did you at least manage to scuff it up any in exchange? she asked, having felt last time that its eerie white pelt would look better shredded. That, and she wanted to know if perhaps the cat would be tending its own injuries. Knowing the enemy was valuable, after all.

Hm.. a lengthy title, she smirked and tilted her head subtly. There had to be some meaning in it, and likely some curious heritage to boot. Wolves born from nobodies didn't get names like those. I am Ame, she breathed, with surname barred as was customary for her. This is the Sunspire, she gestured towards the peak with a quick sweep of her muzzle. You may stay, assuming you are useful. I would suspect that without injuries, you are a capable wolf in more ways than just cougar hunting, yes? He had led her to believe such, and without his injuries, he did not look to be in sore shape for a wolf without a family. Young, probably robust, she knew she had met him at a bad time.. considering he looked like he had quiet literally been chewed up and spit out here.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
What is this place? - by Valerius - October 05, 2014, 08:29 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 05, 2014, 10:17 PM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 06, 2014, 02:20 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 06, 2014, 03:36 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 06, 2014, 05:02 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 07, 2014, 01:07 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 07, 2014, 02:17 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 07, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 08, 2014, 03:42 AM