Stavanger Bay It's the truth of the game
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
@Ragnar

Gunnar strode around the pack lands. His eyes half closed with sleep, he shook his head a few times, finally forcing them completely open. He looked around, he didn't really want to go on an adventure today. He would much rather stay at home and work on some of his other trades, gamekeeping for instance could be fun to work on from the confines of home. So with a small look around, he bent his nose awkwardly to the ground and started off on a shuffling gait, to try and find some prey to pounce upon. His ears, paws, and legs were still too large for his body, making him look a bit like a crane with really long legs and slender body.

He was near about the same size as his mother now, and it was odd to look his mother in the eye. She had seemed so big, larger than life as a pup. And now when he looked at her, he saw the delicate woman she was and he wondered sometimes how his father could stand to let her do what she wanted. He'd have to ask, because in his arrogant child like brain, his mother was just so tiny how could she do much damage...because he felt like he couldn't and they were the same size. Nerian too, he'd have to ask how they protected themselves, when they were small. He shrugged and continued on his way.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
It's the truth of the game - by Gunnar - October 08, 2014, 10:10 AM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Ragnar - October 09, 2014, 06:44 AM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Gunnar - October 11, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Ragnar - October 12, 2014, 08:40 AM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Gunnar - October 13, 2014, 12:19 PM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Ragnar - October 14, 2014, 07:02 AM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Gunnar - October 15, 2014, 10:49 AM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Ragnar - October 23, 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Gunnar - October 23, 2014, 12:52 PM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Ragnar - October 31, 2014, 07:46 AM