Swiftcurrent Creek I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye
352 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
He didn't lash out at her after her comment, only stared, and spoke in an even drawl of the pair; Indra wasn't able to focus enough on the words to be offended by them, and in fact felt a strength imbued by the term fuckhead.
She was silent a few more seconds. Her mouth was parched, her throat felt as if she'd swallowed gravel. Going without water as some kind of ill-conceived power-move would only hurt the girl in the end. She knew that much.
Her nose hovered over the water; was it poisoned? Drugged? Indra had been a captive often enough through her little life, she knew the drill. She knew what could be trusted and what couldn't, and so far this man was more beastly than her own crew. How could she eat or drink anything if Yellow Eyes was the one to offer it?
Without taking her eyes away from him, Indra punched the vessel and sent the water in to the earth.
Messages In This Thread
I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye - by Redbird - October 28, 2022, 11:42 AM
RE: I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye - by Akavir - October 28, 2022, 01:26 PM
RE: I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye - by Redbird - October 28, 2022, 01:42 PM
RE: I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye - by Akavir - October 28, 2022, 04:25 PM
RE: I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye - by Redbird - October 30, 2022, 11:59 PM
RE: I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye - by Akavir - October 31, 2022, 09:56 AM
RE: I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye - by Redbird - October 31, 2022, 01:15 PM
RE: I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye - by Akavir - October 31, 2022, 01:24 PM
RE: I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye - by Redbird - October 31, 2022, 01:29 PM