The Sunspire What is this place?
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

While she debated whether she would prefer to call him Vale or Leo, she was pleased to hear the cat did not go unscathed. Good, she chuffed with a small swish of her tail. It would have long since healed from anything she had done several weeks back when it had hunted on the base of their mountain, so she took solace in knowing it suffered again. She knew they were too powerful for their own good, and just one wolf up against a cat was far from matched, but anything was better than nothing.

Ah. Even better, then, she added as he rose to stand. She had seen the scar on his face and did not doubt he had seen uglier in some time and place, perhaps even battle or war, or maybe just squabbles among other wolves. His tenacity was noted quietly and while he was hurt, she was suspecting that he would not prove to be a burden on them, despite this strange start. There are good creeks for rinsing your wounds off not far. Also, if you begin to suspect a fever in hours or days to come.. I can help remedy it somewhat, as she had watched Aleera decently enough to know the basics, and she also knew where her and Akita's medicine stashes were. However, Ame was not quick to pressure him towards remedies without a formal medic around to pawn him off onto. He may not need them.

When he thanked her, she had begun to turn towards the aforementioned creeks with plans to lead him in their general direction. She responded with a nod and soft hm sound; it was noted. This way, she said, curious to see how he fared in motion with his wounds. I suppose this is your formal welcome. So take it for what it is worth.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
What is this place? - by Valerius - October 05, 2014, 08:29 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 05, 2014, 10:17 PM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 06, 2014, 02:20 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 06, 2014, 03:36 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 06, 2014, 05:02 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 07, 2014, 01:07 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 07, 2014, 02:17 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 07, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 08, 2014, 03:42 AM