Redsand Canyon 'Fore you get too close
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Phox's mouth made a little O shape when she dropped the news. It was hard for him to be reactionary to much of anything these days, so he didn't keel over, start screaming, or question her judgement. Those days were long behind him. And, to be perfectly honest, he'd never been to keen on questioning the judgement of his kids. He and Towhee had done a good job raising them to be smart individuals.

Huh, nice. I'm happy for you, Fenn. He resisted the urge to add more to that. Ask if she planned to have a family with him in the spring, caution her against rushing into things too quickly, ask if it would be #weird if he stuck around. Germanicus hadn't mentioned it at their last meeting, but that made sense; Fennec would have wanted to give her dad the news herself. That also made two family members of his who had partnered with somebody not for romantic reasons, but for practical ones. Maybe there was merit in that sort of relationship, though Phox had never experienced it. Relationships of that sort had been so far from his mind for so long.

What I might do, he said, is go to Epoch for a little while to check out the vibe there. If it seems more fitting than here, I'll move there permanently. And if not, I'll come back here.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
'Fore you get too close - by Fennec - November 02, 2022, 11:41 AM
RE: 'Fore you get too close - by Phox - November 09, 2022, 09:44 PM
RE: 'Fore you get too close - by Fennec - November 12, 2022, 02:05 PM
RE: 'Fore you get too close - by Phox - November 14, 2022, 12:58 PM
RE: 'Fore you get too close - by Fennec - November 14, 2022, 09:03 PM
RE: 'Fore you get too close - by Phox - November 16, 2022, 12:57 PM
RE: 'Fore you get too close - by Fennec - November 19, 2022, 09:59 PM