Lion Head Mesa I can make your life a livin' hell
Pledged
Bearclaw
379 Posts
Ooc — Decay
Guardian
Expectantly, the two would cross paths. Almost in an awkward way, though, as the other nearly barreled into the jodai.

A median, but decent looking wolf Bayek was, he decided. Smaller than his mass, but enough to be a sufficient guardian.

Descending his heavy gaze, Khaba offered a grunt in reply, then spoke. Bayek, His own voice was rough, but slightly deeper and firm. 

You are mazoi now. A clear emphasis was placed upon the title, for it was the only the jodai would acknowledge. Do not forget that I am your head. When not answering to our pharaoh, I expect reports swiftly delivered to me. And he would not let this newcomer forget it. Not while the opportunity to sink a wolf beneath his authority was so open like this.

But you are new. The ways of Akashingo will slowly come to you, if they have not already begun. Have you yet to learn the directions of the corridors? The placements of each quarter? And then there would be the discussion of the borders. All mazoi must watch them closely. This was where Bayek's reports would mainly come from, as Khaba had a heavy enough eye upon the inner palace.
silence at the
proper season is
wisdom and
better than any
speech.

Messages In This Thread
I can make your life a livin' hell - by Annorak - December 13, 2022, 01:51 PM
RE: I can make your life a livin' hell - by Bayek - December 13, 2022, 03:02 PM
RE: I can make your life a livin' hell - by Annorak - December 13, 2022, 03:17 PM
RE: I can make your life a livin' hell - by Bayek - December 13, 2022, 03:52 PM
RE: I can make your life a livin' hell - by Annorak - December 14, 2022, 11:20 PM
RE: I can make your life a livin' hell - by Bayek - December 21, 2022, 07:56 PM
RE: I can make your life a livin' hell - by Annorak - December 29, 2022, 11:39 PM
RE: I can make your life a livin' hell - by Bayek - January 15, 2023, 01:41 AM
RE: I can make your life a livin' hell - by Annorak - January 15, 2023, 03:28 PM
RE: I can make your life a livin' hell - by Bayek - January 15, 2023, 03:31 PM