Lion Head Mesa Wish this was a love you never felt
Pledged
Bearclaw
379 Posts
Ooc — Decay
Guardian
Reyson seemed slightly discontent. But Khaba could not blame him for this. Adjustment was hard. He knew it all too well, as he himself was required to do so during their time in Mereo. For this soldier, it was the same.

A moon is not long. No, it is not. You will be able to return home soon, and to a new title, as promised by Germanicus. The jodai did not fear casting away the imperator's title from his lips. He did not pledge his respect to the man.

Pharaoh is always quick to offer pleasantries, though only to keep everyone content under his eye. But from this, he would speak no more. No spy could return to the pale man with word that his trusted captain spoke ill of him.

The routine is a bore, but it is what makes us guardians... you of Mereo, and I of Akashingo. It is my duty to keep the people safe, and I will never stray from doing just that. They had the same view, no doubt. But for different territories and far different leaders.
silence at the
proper season is
wisdom and
better than any
speech.

Messages In This Thread
Wish this was a love you never felt - by Annorak - December 13, 2022, 02:29 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Reyson - December 13, 2022, 05:40 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Annorak - December 13, 2022, 05:56 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Reyson - December 13, 2022, 06:03 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Annorak - December 13, 2022, 06:11 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Reyson - December 13, 2022, 06:21 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Annorak - December 14, 2022, 11:11 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Reyson - December 15, 2022, 09:18 AM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Annorak - December 16, 2022, 11:57 AM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Reyson - December 16, 2022, 02:06 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Annorak - December 22, 2022, 12:39 PM