Redsand Canyon Running wild through the concrete jungle
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
He raised one eyebrow when she called him out for being rude. How was he supposed to say anything when she never stopped talking? Atreus suddenly wondered if she even realized she had the gift of gab. He seriously didn’t care that she rambled so much, though he drew the line at accusations.

You were talking a lot. I didn’t want to interrupt you, he said. He paused, trying to remember exactly what question he hadn’t answered before deciding to say, And yeah, I don’t want to talk about it.

Now both brows raised as he waited to see if Tierra would give him clearer instructions for their mission.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Tierra - December 11, 2022, 11:47 AM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Atreus - December 11, 2022, 01:19 PM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Tierra - December 13, 2022, 10:23 PM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Atreus - December 13, 2022, 10:52 PM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Tierra - December 13, 2022, 11:46 PM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Atreus - December 14, 2022, 09:45 AM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Tierra - December 14, 2022, 10:06 AM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Atreus - December 14, 2022, 10:31 AM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Tierra - December 14, 2022, 10:42 AM
RE: Running wild through the concrete jungle - by Atreus - December 14, 2022, 10:53 AM