Lion Head Mesa I can make your life a livin' hell
Pledged
Bearclaw
379 Posts
Ooc — Decay
Guardian
Bayek was not here to attain any particular status. This much was made clearly known.

The jodai need not worry that his newfound authority would not be challenged, nor taken away. Not that he had the intentions to abuse these honorable things; but what man given even the slightest amount of power, especially after having earned it rightfully, would so easily give it up? 

Khaba was no fool, nor would he ever make himself out to look one.

You are dutiful. Much like the soldiers of Mereo. It is good. I know to have relief that these tasks of guardianship no longer rest solely on me. And that was the most of what he truly cared about.

The pharaoh had already given the new mazoi work, it seemed. He would not get in the way of this, but he would not take back his word either.

Lessons for the sōzokujin will come first, as the pharaoh commands. But do not let this task allow you to be forgetful. In your spare hours, I will expect to see you. Perhaps not all the time, but enough to know that he was not patrolling the halls or borders alone at every moment.
silence at the
proper season is
wisdom and
better than any
speech.

Messages In This Thread
I can make your life a livin' hell - by Annorak - December 13, 2022, 01:51 PM
RE: I can make your life a livin' hell - by Bayek - December 13, 2022, 03:02 PM
RE: I can make your life a livin' hell - by Annorak - December 13, 2022, 03:17 PM
RE: I can make your life a livin' hell - by Bayek - December 13, 2022, 03:52 PM
RE: I can make your life a livin' hell - by Annorak - December 14, 2022, 11:20 PM
RE: I can make your life a livin' hell - by Bayek - December 21, 2022, 07:56 PM
RE: I can make your life a livin' hell - by Annorak - December 29, 2022, 11:39 PM
RE: I can make your life a livin' hell - by Bayek - January 15, 2023, 01:41 AM
RE: I can make your life a livin' hell - by Annorak - January 15, 2023, 03:28 PM
RE: I can make your life a livin' hell - by Bayek - January 15, 2023, 03:31 PM