Lion Head Mesa we are the wasted youth
Pledged
Bearclaw
379 Posts
Ooc — Decay
Guardian
Last reply from me! I'll be tagging you both in a new thread here shortly!

One requested an audience with the pharaoh—the other self proclaimed the decision that Akashingo was not welcome in Mereo.

The calmer of the two, he first ignored, choosing to focus his attention on the righteous and arrogant one. That is no decision you get to make. And when it comes to visitations, you have no right to say that our royal family compares to your galivanting to do whatever it is you do with your packmates. They were nowhere near the same! And if this girl thought they were, an obvious issue was present.

Back to the soldier's presumptions. Frankly, as far as I'm concerned, it isn't a decision Germanicus can afford to make either. Mereo exists because of Akashingo. You all would be wise to remember that.

Now, the jodai turned his head to the one inquiring upon the pharaoh. I will take you both to see him. To Tierra, he then said. He will be hearing of your words and troublesome behavior. And I can tell you for certain now, he will not be pleased.

With a sharp jerk of his muzzle, he urged that both should follow. And it was not a suggestion—but only an order; one they would not disobey.
silence at the
proper season is
wisdom and
better than any
speech.

Messages In This Thread
we are the wasted youth - by Tierra - November 29, 2022, 11:29 AM
RE: we are the wasted youth - by Minne - November 29, 2022, 11:33 AM
RE: we are the wasted youth - by Tierra - December 02, 2022, 11:03 AM
RE: we are the wasted youth - by Annorak - December 02, 2022, 07:11 PM
RE: we are the wasted youth - by Minne - December 09, 2022, 07:58 PM
RE: we are the wasted youth - by Tierra - December 14, 2022, 12:37 PM