Redhawk Caldera Five quid for membership and then five quid to get in, innit?
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Back to that? The sin that he couldn't help but commit? But that was ages ago! And Sorana lived, and they both loved her so much! How could Teya hold this against him for so long when it was over? Their daughter was everything - and he knew he'd made the mistake when he'd said to end it, but that was before. How could Teya use this against him now?

She retreated and he followed. Something stopped Reyes from closing that last bit of distance which would send him over the invisible edge, though. Maybe it was the warning signs of wolf scent, which he'd learned to abide within Akashingo; but he held a lower place now, being an outsider, and he couldn't fight against it.

Let me see her. Let me see my daughter - you want me to leave? I have to see her first. That's what he wanted the most, above everything else. He could give up Brecheliant and he could give up Teya, but he couldn't be this close to the end and be denied.

Sorana? Sorana, I'm home! He called out, letting his voice raise beyond what he'd been capable the past few months, so that it caught and scratched and was more a wail than anything, but he called for her desperately.