Redhawk Caldera Five quid for membership and then five quid to get in, innit?
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
He wailed and he paced, and he waited to see his beloved daughter's face (one he wouldn't know, even if she was standing right there, because in his mind he'd pictured the little figure he'd pulled from the water and not the young woman she had matured in to by now); and then Teya was there to deny him once more, and to threaten, and barter with him to calm down and to go. Just go.

She was right, and Reyes hated her for it. Sorana would be here if she'd wanted to be here. In the time he had spent away, Teya could've spoiled the girl against him - it was probably Teya's fault that Sorana kept herself away. It couldn't have been anything else.

He slowly stopped his pacing and was out of breath from shouting.

Teya moved closer with a defiant edge to her body, and Reyes deflated utterly.

I won't be far, he answered, his voice crackling and low; that alone was a threat for Teya, a promise. If she calls for me I'll answer. If she wants to meet me, I will be close-by. He leveled a look to her then, and it was Reyes' turn to be empty.

He lingered long enough for that look to land, and then turned to find his way in the opposite direction.