Stavanger Bay It's the truth of the game
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar was lost in his own world, as he tracked whatever it was he was following. He knew his father was leaving soon, and figured he'd find him to tell him goodbye. Not that Gunnar really grasped the fact that his father may not come back. He was still pretty young, and to him his father was larger than life and not able to be harmed or anything of the like. He heard his father's voice and rather disappointed to have to stop, but also happy to see his father he turned with a wag of his tail and body. "Hey faðir. Ég hef alltaf tíma fyrir þig."

He wagged his tail and then remembering his former thoughts, he spoke again as he strode forward to lick the underside of his chin. "Faðir, meðan ég er að hugsa um það. Hví þú lætur mamma og Nerian fara gera eigin hlutur þeirra? Þeirra svo lítil, eru ekki hræddur þeir fá meiða?" He knew shield maidens were strong, but he just couldn't fathom how his mother and Nerian could defeat any foe, although he didn't think Nerian was really a shield Maiden like his mother.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
It's the truth of the game - by Gunnar - October 08, 2014, 10:10 AM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Ragnar - October 09, 2014, 06:44 AM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Gunnar - October 11, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Ragnar - October 12, 2014, 08:40 AM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Gunnar - October 13, 2014, 12:19 PM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Ragnar - October 14, 2014, 07:02 AM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Gunnar - October 15, 2014, 10:49 AM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Ragnar - October 23, 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Gunnar - October 23, 2014, 12:52 PM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Ragnar - October 31, 2014, 07:46 AM