Arrow Lake the water in my bones was running dry
Loner
burying them there while we carry on.
340 Posts
Ooc —

*yoinks this thread*

qiao would have informed ephraim that taotaomonas were very real: that which we could not see with our eyes were no less real simply because they eluded our perception! that was qiao's take anyway, but she'd eaten many mushrooms to arrive at such a omniscient conclusion.

she was drawn to this place again. like ephraim, arrow lake had a powerful pull upon her. it was here she had discovered the antler -- an artifact so powerful she was often breathless when she came near it.

bending to drink the crystalline waters, a scent lingered among the rolling fog which gave qiao pause. the boy. what had his name been?  qiao rose from the bank, eyes searching for the soul that was perhaps more connected to her than she knew.
Messages In This Thread
the water in my bones was running dry - by Ephraim - January 21, 2023, 10:09 AM
RE: the water in my bones was running dry - by Qiao - January 21, 2023, 12:51 PM
RE: the water in my bones was running dry - by Ephraim - January 28, 2023, 11:55 PM
RE: the water in my bones was running dry - by Qiao - February 01, 2023, 10:44 AM
RE: the water in my bones was running dry - by Ephraim - February 24, 2023, 12:23 PM
RE: the water in my bones was running dry - by Qiao - March 24, 2023, 06:45 PM
RE: the water in my bones was running dry - by Ephraim - April 29, 2023, 08:39 PM
RE: the water in my bones was running dry - by Qiao - April 30, 2023, 02:05 PM