Duck Lake These are just ghosts that broke my heart
Moontide
First Trader
lord of the hunt
1,605 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
The one slipped away, and Phox watched her retreat with some interest, but he didn't go chasing after her. He wasn't that desperate!

"What?"

Oh, so she really couldn't understand him. I mean, he'd expected that, but still. Phox dropped the flowers at his feet, flicking his tongue to try and get the taste out of his mouth.

Well, it was supposed to be some kind of nice gesture, but I guess that didn't really work. I was offering you flowers! he explained, perhaps a bit too in-depth. It was like explaining the punch line to a joke and nobody was laughing because the joke was already too complicated an nuanced to begin with.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - January 16, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - January 18, 2023, 09:38 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - January 24, 2023, 06:48 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - January 26, 2023, 08:50 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - January 30, 2023, 09:19 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - February 02, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - February 08, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - February 12, 2023, 11:39 AM