Northstar Vale I can shoot a shotgun, I can catch a fish
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,602 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Phox's mouth made a very round O when she stated that things weren't going at all. He frowned at the news that—apparently—Germanicus had gone off to find somebody else he loved. Ruenna, Phox wondered. He remembered the strange coyote named Qiao and her message, though it wouldn't do him any good to pass it on to Fennec.

Looks like we're both two-for-two, he said weakly. Perhaps Fennec would find humor in that. She'd always been able to handle the worst when there was a pinch of comedy mixed in. Maybe it was the curse of the Redhawks', never to find lasting partnerships. Perhaps his own parents had sucked that out of the family somehow. Then again, Towhee and Maxim seemed stable. Phox truly hoped their relationship would withstand the loss of their daughter. He thought of Primrose, his own sweet boy who had died so young.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
I can shoot a shotgun, I can catch a fish - by Fennec - February 13, 2023, 11:53 AM
RE: I can shoot a shotgun, I can catch a fish - by Phox - February 13, 2023, 11:59 AM
RE: I can shoot a shotgun, I can catch a fish - by Phox - February 13, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: I can shoot a shotgun, I can catch a fish - by Phox - February 15, 2023, 12:48 PM
RE: I can shoot a shotgun, I can catch a fish - by Phox - February 16, 2023, 08:24 PM
RE: I can shoot a shotgun, I can catch a fish - by Phox - February 16, 2023, 09:19 PM
RE: I can shoot a shotgun, I can catch a fish - by Phox - February 16, 2023, 09:36 PM
RE: I can shoot a shotgun, I can catch a fish - by Phox - February 22, 2023, 09:54 AM