Northstar Vale Kissing other people until I forget, that I
Loner
546 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Reyson had been asked to leave temporarily and after finding Antigone and digesting h8is venomous words, she had come and gone. Her injuries had been re-opened slightly—and re-adjusted. She walked slowly, primarily to keep from inflicting more damage to herself, and partly because she saw no point to rush about in these hours.

Once, the vale had been cast in a warm glow under the endless sky that held a certain promise. Now, it was tainted, and her honeyed eyes viewed it as if opened anew—before falling upon Reyson. Her breath hitched at the sight of him, and she quickened her pace, feeling a light sob press at the back of her throat, though she would not release it.

She buried her nose to his chest, inhaling his scent—knowing now, after all of this, that it was not the vale that was home, but him.

“We will stay until Tamar is safe from delivery of her pups… and then we can decide what to do?”

Because could this truly ever be home to him, if he had been punished for the words and lies of a boy she had once trusted?
Messages In This Thread
Kissing other people until I forget, that I - by Reyson - March 09, 2023, 08:04 AM
RE: Kissing other people until I forget, that I - by Meadow - March 20, 2023, 07:41 AM