Redhawk Caldera Sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win
Loner
418 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Her explanation unexpectedly pierced him to his core. In her place, he suddenly saw Fennec, waiting as he'd gone off with Caracal, then to Mereo. . . He'd left his mother several times, all without really considering how she felt about it.

They come back, though, Killer replied—though he didn't know whether he was soothing her or absolving himself. Fuck, this was heavy. I went away for a while, a couple times, but now I'm with my mom again. I'm sure your kid will return sooner or later, too.

His smile had grown a little wobbly, and he launched straight into Mereo-business to counter it. Yeah—I thought they were allies with you? But maybe I've got things confused, he said, shrugging. They were in the mountains just north of here.

Killdeer sat down, placidly planting his forepaws together. It's good to be back here, he remarked. I was born here a couple springs ago.
Messages In This Thread
Sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win - by Maia - March 08, 2023, 02:20 AM
RE: Sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win - by Killdeer - March 08, 2023, 04:52 PM
RE: Sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win - by Maia - March 17, 2023, 11:51 AM
RE: Sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win - by Killdeer - March 17, 2023, 03:57 PM
RE: Sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win - by Maia - March 19, 2023, 05:44 PM
RE: Sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win - by Killdeer - March 21, 2023, 07:43 PM
RE: Sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win - by Maia - March 26, 2023, 08:57 AM