Stavanger Bay It's the truth of the game
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar fully believed his mother when she said you couldn't help who you fell in love with. So he knew in some way that even if he didn't wnat someone with quite such a fiery spirit as his mother, or a passive nature as Nerian. He probably really wouldn't have a choice in the matter. He was still pretty confused on such details and he could not fathom loving someone anyway, but he supposed somewhere in his mind he knew a little bit about it.

Gunnar frowned at his father's heavy words. He did however hold himself a little higher and stiffer, because he knew it was a big responsibility. He also knew it was one he could not shirk because he would never forgive himself and his father probably wouldn't either. I promise father. I'll take care of them all. But you'll be fine I know you will. You have Odin's favor for now, I know he can take it at anytime. One thing his father had taught them was the truth of the Gods, to be brave, to work hard and to learn all they could.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
It's the truth of the game - by Gunnar - October 08, 2014, 10:10 AM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Ragnar - October 09, 2014, 06:44 AM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Gunnar - October 11, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Ragnar - October 12, 2014, 08:40 AM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Gunnar - October 13, 2014, 12:19 PM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Ragnar - October 14, 2014, 07:02 AM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Gunnar - October 15, 2014, 10:49 AM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Ragnar - October 23, 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Gunnar - October 23, 2014, 12:52 PM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Ragnar - October 31, 2014, 07:46 AM