Ouroboros Spine Mother of my heart
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
he seems to be aware of the others that surround his home, and there are names that she recognizes in his mix while there are others that are brand new to her. there is a sense of pride that shikoba feels for rodyn going off with his wife and making something new out of the plateau. she knew that it was no easy bride price that he had to pay, and it certainly gave him the ability to meet others in a diplomatic form while being able to travel and hunt successfully over different terrains.

moontide would be well-equipped with its leadership, this was for sure. 

"it would be smart to introduce yourself to your neighbors at sapphique. that way you do not intrude on their hunting grounds." she did not know much of the seaside pack other than the fact that they existed on seemingly okay terms with Moonglow. she had a feeling that rodyn would do just fine with making some form of alliance with them if he got the chance to speak with their leaders.

"but for the moment, you should only worry about settling and forming your ranks. and perhaps some sort of pack hunt to encourage everyone to get to know one another." in the end, these would be the founding members of moontide, and as far as rodyn was concerned with his wife and perhaps incoming litter at some point, these would be the wolves who would protect his brood and his claim. he would have to come to know them personally as moon woman has come to know her village.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Mother of my heart - by Rodyn - February 21, 2023, 06:19 PM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Shikoba - February 28, 2023, 12:09 PM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Rodyn - February 28, 2023, 05:44 PM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Shikoba - March 04, 2023, 11:00 PM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Rodyn - March 05, 2023, 08:40 AM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Shikoba - March 15, 2023, 11:34 AM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Rodyn - March 15, 2023, 05:42 PM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Shikoba - March 23, 2023, 11:08 PM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Rodyn - March 24, 2023, 05:15 PM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Shikoba - March 26, 2023, 09:34 PM