Ouroboros Spine may the gods strike me down if I forsake you
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
tagging for visibility and slight pp if allowed <3

she did not wish to ever leave her newest little pair, but in her pregnancy and parturition, work never stopped its flow for shikoba. there was only so much she could entrust to inutsuk with her own duties and titles. she could not give him her roles as star hunter, but perhaps the role of a father.

she whispered that she would be back soon enough after her children drank enough of her milk to fall asleep. and she would tuck them against the belly of their tataa @Inutsuk while she went to the borders. and with his best attempts to perhaps keep her bedridden, the woman would refuse.

nights often felt sleepless, though shikoba took peace in the fact that her children breathed and ate and were content. when she comes to the borders to look upon the face of the stranger, the woman raises her hackles and comes to stop before him, chin raised and sulfuric eyes questioning.

"what is your business at Moonglow?" she comes to ask him, her tone clear as day.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: may the gods strike me down if I forsake you - by Shikoba - April 03, 2023, 11:45 PM