Ouroboros Spine may the gods strike me down if I forsake you
191 Posts
Ooc — Box
He was breathing harsh, panting really, the run he’d taken to get here burning at his muscles. He took to his feet when a scent drifted near, looking into the face of a woman.

She asked his business. The boy drew the bearing of a soldier around his shoulders like a weathered cloak, face schooled into a grim mask. He held the air of a young officer, leaping off his horse and taking off his helmet.

Ma’am He started in his crackling voice, breaking around the words with his scratchy throat.

I am Aquillius, from the mesa. Akashingo. I bring to you dire warnings. He didn’t stop there, continuing to barrel on even if the woman tried to speak.

Days ago, the leader of Akashingo ousted a high ranking military official as a traitor. He has since fled in an unknown direction, but this man is dangerous. He is known as Khaba, he is tall with a black coat and silver eyes. Akashingo wishes for his blood and his head. Aquillius had never met the man himself, only knowing his appearance through the court proceedings, but he knew Makono would spare no one in her hunt for the former Jodai.
Messages In This Thread
RE: may the gods strike me down if I forsake you - by Aquillius - April 04, 2023, 07:26 PM