Stone Circle and I know the love you showed me came
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar meets her gaze. In my den there are some furs, and some herbs. Any of the herbs will help with infection it doesn't matter which one you bring. I'm going to need you to bring me some herbs, and one of the heavier furs deer or goat. Then we need to get some moss near the water's edge, dip it in the cold water. We will lay that upon his head and his leg. Then I need a runner to go to Riverclan. Inkeri can if you aren't sure where it is..

Then he looked back over to the boy, though he longed to pull him into his paws, and soothe with a hug. He wasn't sure if the boy would take to it. So instead, he moved closer and if allowed would brush fur from the boys face.

Can you stand enough to lean on me? I'll take you into the pack lands. And we will post a guard to watch for what was chasing you.

He knew it was probably feverish dreams that had made the boy run, but he would not agitate him further by stating they weren't real. Not yet.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
and I know the love you showed me came - by Aquillius - April 14, 2023, 07:46 PM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Gunnar - April 14, 2023, 08:38 PM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Tauris - April 14, 2023, 09:50 PM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Gunnar - April 15, 2023, 06:19 AM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Gunnar - April 15, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Tauris - April 15, 2023, 10:10 AM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Tauris - April 15, 2023, 06:18 PM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Gunnar - April 15, 2023, 06:22 PM