The Sentinels Sweep the Streets I Used to Own
Moontide
Beta*
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Meylodi, and the scent, wanted a tour of Moontide. She was still curious, after all if this wolf was simply a stranger who smelled of Void because they had fought then inviting her into their borders would be unwise. "Void's new love?" Her voice was light and cursory over the question but she still let it hang in the air.

As the she-wolf neared and smiled Heph grinned back, letting out a low purr from her chest and surging up closer to reply. "The pleasure's mine." At that, she turned around to head back to Moontide and the way she came. "I'd be happy to show you around, and the plains to the west are good hunting." If Meylodi was having trouble scenting the prey then Heph would have an easier time picking up a trail on the plains, after all she had followed the herds there before. Then they could both let loose their legs fore chase, hopefully an ambush there would be better than the forest.

If she wants the tour then I'm good with wrapping this thread up and continuing it in Moontide and then Iktome Plains?
Messages In This Thread
Sweep the Streets I Used to Own - by Meylodi - April 24, 2023, 03:25 PM
RE: Sweep the Streets I Used to Own - by Heph - April 24, 2023, 03:43 PM
RE: Sweep the Streets I Used to Own - by Meylodi - April 24, 2023, 03:59 PM
RE: Sweep the Streets I Used to Own - by Heph - April 24, 2023, 04:04 PM
RE: Sweep the Streets I Used to Own - by Meylodi - April 24, 2023, 04:20 PM
RE: Sweep the Streets I Used to Own - by Heph - April 24, 2023, 04:55 PM
RE: Sweep the Streets I Used to Own - by Meylodi - April 24, 2023, 05:11 PM
RE: Sweep the Streets I Used to Own - by Heph - April 24, 2023, 08:10 PM