Hoshor Plains you didn't come this far to only come this far.
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,602 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Phox laughed a little at the "unsettling" comment. If that wasn't right on the nose, he wasn't sure what was. Yeah, Towma is in Epoch with me, right over that way, Phox said, gesturing in the general direction of the vale. Fennec actually lives on Moonspear now. The biggest one over that way, he said, another movement to show Fig the tallest mountain out that way.

Meerkat is over there as well. I don't... I don't know about Alyx and Quetzal. Or any of the kids that were raised by the sea. They drifted off pretty quickly. Phox wasn't surprised. Peregrine had been the most attached to him, and even he had dispersed. Vesper and Prevost had never seemed to like him at all.

Most of Towma's kids are scattered, but Caracal made himself a little home by the ocean. Little did Phox know, it was the very place Niamh had gone after she'd stormed off for the last time. Bronco lives with Brecheliant with Eljay, Maia, and the bunch. Leona—Phox willed himself not to choke up—she fell not too long ago and didn't make it. Her brother Jack is still with us, though.

Was that everyone?
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
RE: you didn't come this far to only come this far. - by Phox - April 28, 2023, 01:06 PM