Redhawk Caldera From Bissau to Palau, in the shade of Avalon
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
I don’t think you scared me, exactly, he thought back, trying to recall. I remember thinking something like, ‘oh, here’s another terrible lady’ or something like that. My mom had disappeared and my aunt was… Atreus jerked a paw in the air. But then you turned out to be so nice and caring. I think you may have single-handedly changed my mind about women, actually…

Amalia reached out to nudge him, an action that would’ve had him shying away back then. But now, he grinned and nipped at the ruff of dark fur circling her face. His tail waved as his paws momentarily pranced along the ground before he settled and resumed a normal walk again.

I’m so glad I came here to live with you. I don’t really know why I didn’t do it sooner, Atreus posited, shrugging. Happy I’m here now, though. What’s Teya like?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: From Bissau to Palau, in the shade of Avalon - by Atreus - May 19, 2023, 09:00 AM