Lost Creek Hollow Covered in Foxglove
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
“I do not know,” Crowfeather admitted. Atreus’s stomach sank, though he listened carefully as the man detailed his prognosis. His dialogue ended with an offer to travel wherever the yearling needed him.

He shook his head and said, No way. You’ve already done enough—too much. I’ll stay here until I’m healed, if that’s alright. And then maybe a little longer, to pay you back a bit. I wouldn’t feel right if I didn’t.

This meant he wouldn’t be able to go home to Brecheliant anytime soon. Atreus wasn’t that concerned, save for Amalia. But so long as they sent a message her way so she knew he was in a bad way and would see her as soon as he could…

I’m a scout, Atreus continued after a beat of silence, but I also have a lot of warrior training. I can help patrol borders or do whatever else you guys need me to do.

He lapsed into silence for a moment, thinking over what Crowfeather had said about the rough timeline. He was going to be here a while, using up their resources and their time. Atreus’s jaw tightened.

Actually, I’d like to join your ranks, if you’ll have me. I’ll do whatever I can to earn my keep, starting as soon as possible and then for a while after I’m good to go. And on that note, What’s the name of this place, anyhow?

Would you care to fade this to black for us? I think I’m gonna shelve this guy for a little bit. :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Covered in Foxglove - by Crowfeather - June 27, 2023, 05:52 PM
RE: Covered in Foxglove - by Atreus - June 27, 2023, 06:36 PM
RE: Covered in Foxglove - by Crowfeather - June 27, 2023, 07:34 PM
RE: Covered in Foxglove - by Atreus - June 27, 2023, 08:05 PM
RE: Covered in Foxglove - by Crowfeather - June 28, 2023, 01:39 PM
RE: Covered in Foxglove - by Atreus - June 28, 2023, 07:56 PM
RE: Covered in Foxglove - by Crowfeather - June 30, 2023, 06:42 PM
RE: Covered in Foxglove - by Atreus - July 03, 2023, 08:33 AM
RE: Covered in Foxglove - by Crowfeather - July 09, 2023, 12:38 PM
RE: Covered in Foxglove - by Atreus - July 09, 2023, 07:25 PM
RE: Covered in Foxglove - by Crowfeather - August 06, 2023, 03:38 PM