Deepwood Weald Backbend 'til I touch my toes
151 Posts
Ooc — summer
sorry for the extended wait yall D: still getting back into the rp rhythm

the warm male was undeterred by her temporary show of teeth, and surprising even her, greeted her in a rather chipper tone, asking for... directions? did mira look like a tour guide to this fellow? actually, his rambling over flowers and bunnies was a tad sweetly pathetic, in a way that could've made her think bless his heart. and reminded her of her joyful younger sister mintaka, who she had not seen in years. yet it didn't make her any fonder of him, with his tail wagging obliviously.

um, uh. she croaked out awkwardly, voice raspy from extended disuse and not quite sure what to say to all that chatter about flowers. thankfully the darker male cut in- offering haizel tips to retrace his trail. things she thought didn't really need to be spelled out, but perhaps this stranger required it. 

yeah, that, she offered uselessly with a firm nod with agreement towards saviguk. frankly part of her was hoping haizel would scatter just like that so she could try to nail down the memory of the black-furred male through conversation, although she wasn't quite sure she'd be so lucky. and for the moment her guard went down, not being aggressive to either.
Mira's posts may contain violent content.
At present, Ksura will often be near Mira's den, and thus welcome in her familial threads.
Messages In This Thread
Backbend 'til I touch my toes - by Mira - June 27, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: Backbend 'til I touch my toes - by Haizel - June 27, 2023, 02:02 PM
RE: Backbend 'til I touch my toes - by Saviguk - June 27, 2023, 02:08 PM
RE: Backbend 'til I touch my toes - by Mira - June 27, 2023, 02:19 PM
RE: Backbend 'til I touch my toes - by Haizel - June 27, 2023, 02:29 PM
RE: Backbend 'til I touch my toes - by Saviguk - June 27, 2023, 03:15 PM
RE: Backbend 'til I touch my toes - by Mira - August 13, 2023, 01:21 PM