Swiftcurrent Creek [m] you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
405 Posts
Ooc — Twin
I am still here.
Wren wanted to say it; to let it be known that she was here, through grief and memory and misgivings. And part of her wondered why she still was.
She was not, nor would she ever be Crowfeather; nor Akavir, nor Arric, nor any other men whose names had been wrought from the riverwoman's lips like hymns of worship. She could not be Crowfeather, could never be more than what she was in all her brine and pinesap, her vicious tongue and unbecoming arms. She could not compare.
She didn't need to.
What was done was done; the seed had been sown, and while the face of the child swept beneath the rug haunted her, now was not the time to bring up such a thing. Wren had come here with intention.
Do you wanna take a walk with me? I am here and I am trying. We could go down by the lake, get some dinner, maybe.

Let me in.
Messages In This Thread
[m] you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 01, 2023, 01:14 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 02, 2023, 11:26 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 07, 2023, 06:51 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 07, 2023, 09:08 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 10, 2023, 08:47 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 17, 2023, 09:54 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 30, 2023, 05:01 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - October 19, 2023, 11:30 AM