Obsidian*
"mireille?? more like misandreille *cackles*"
thank u val, very cool!
861 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
[Image: QGmVNKh.png]

redtail rise. "i have only been de once," mireille said, willing that answering grief to die back, to die down; "i didnae know you had a sister! i know lilia de bes," she went on to reveal. raelle's comment provoked a snort of gently teasing laughter. "come inside, pearl woman. i made my den t'ere for a reason."
a brow arching; a mischiveious look; mireille spun away and slid between the thorns, making for a tiny brown path that raelle might be able to spot if she kept crown and carapace low.
this was sport for mireille, seeing how quickly she could wend her way through the tangle for the open air and the giant stones on the other side which guarded the slender but deceptively deep river of sunwarmed water.
Messages In This Thread
To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Raelle - September 08, 2023, 12:20 AM
RE: To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Mireille - September 22, 2023, 10:24 AM
RE: To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Raelle - September 22, 2023, 10:36 AM
RE: To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Mireille - September 22, 2023, 03:21 PM
RE: To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Raelle - September 22, 2023, 03:49 PM
RE: To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Mireille - September 22, 2023, 05:00 PM