Wheeling Gull Isle taught me how to build a fire and to spread the word
Moonspear
Journeyperson
333 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Dinah shared her family plans which made Seal perk up. She pictured all of her cousins at Moonspear running around the mountain crags and having the time of their lives. Then, she imagined summer vacation on the beaches of Sweetharbor’s island. She felt her heart grow two sizes bigger. Moonglow and Moontide were sister villages to Moonspear. Perhaps Sweetharbor would become one as well?

“Oh, I’d love tae!” the mountain girl exclaimed. “It’s so…. opposite of here,” voice was full of wonder and admiration. It was the only way she could describe it. Every feature of the island directly contrasted with the mountain.

But when the conversation turned to plants, Seal watched Dinah’s eyes grow big with excitement.

“Clover,” Seal repeated as she stooped down to inspect the tiny white blooms and dark rounded leaves. Moonspear’s high elevation wasn’t hospitable to a lowland plant like this. Then, Dinah invited Seal on a tour. “Okay!” she exclaimed, ready to follow wherever Dinah should lead.
Messages In This Thread
RE: taught me how to build a fire and to spread the word - by Seal - October 01, 2023, 09:48 AM