Ouroboros Spine I can't breathe, this hole in my chest
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
"because it is not your time." and for shikoba and the rest of moontide, many had to be grateful for this decision. there was still much to be done, and while he was allowed to grieve, he also remained the leader of a group who relied on him for everything. but in this moment where all he needed was support, shikoba kept quiet and simply did her best to hold him tightly.

she does her best to soothe him, remaining close and still as the wracks of his sobs shake her entire ribcage and being. "there was nothing you could do rodyn, these tragedies happen. do not blame yourself or apologize." samani rings within her mind, the peachy pristine coat covered in blood and childbirth as her children cling to her for love. there was no easy answer for any of this, though shikoba wondered of taking post at moontide until the grief came to wash away.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I can't breathe, this hole in my chest - by Rodyn - September 02, 2023, 03:47 PM
RE: I can't breathe, this hole in my chest - by Shikoba - September 03, 2023, 10:36 PM
RE: I can't breathe, this hole in my chest - by Rodyn - September 04, 2023, 09:44 AM
RE: I can't breathe, this hole in my chest - by Shikoba - September 10, 2023, 10:39 PM
RE: I can't breathe, this hole in my chest - by Rodyn - September 12, 2023, 01:34 PM
RE: I can't breathe, this hole in my chest - by Shikoba - October 09, 2023, 12:52 PM
RE: I can't breathe, this hole in my chest - by Rodyn - October 10, 2023, 10:34 AM
RE: I can't breathe, this hole in my chest - by Shikoba - November 13, 2023, 10:05 PM
RE: I can't breathe, this hole in my chest - by Rodyn - November 14, 2023, 01:54 PM
RE: I can't breathe, this hole in my chest - by Shikoba - December 09, 2023, 09:39 PM
RE: I can't breathe, this hole in my chest - by Rodyn - December 13, 2023, 02:43 PM