Ocean's Breath Plateau What the Tide Took and the Ocean Left Behind
Moontide
Beta*
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Heph laughed, startled but gladdened to see a smile on Rodyn's face, and allowing herself again to feel that flicker of hope for this new meeting. But even for her laughter she was glad to hear Rodyn's assertion that he would be there even if things did not work out, while she trusted moonwoman and her judgment nothing was ever perfectly assured and it helped give her confidence to meet this wolf knowing that she would have a friend in her corner. But his comment about the Redhawk family brought to mind a worry that had been flickering in the back of her mind, perhaps more nervousness than anything but there. "Kukutux told me some about his family. I...." She hesitated. "I hope he won't mind that I have any here. Since I left my family name behind." She had never cared before about it, and yet if this wolf took pride in his own, she was hoped he would not care too much about her lack of it.

"i'd like...After I meet him I would like you to meet him too. If you're willing." Heph had no intention of leaving Moontide, and while no one knew exactly what the future held, Samani was there, and Rodyn; both were important to her.
Messages In This Thread
What the Tide Took and the Ocean Left Behind - by Heph - September 30, 2023, 02:00 PM
RE: What the Tide Took and the Ocean Left Behind - by Rodyn - September 30, 2023, 03:57 PM
RE: What the Tide Took and the Ocean Left Behind - by Heph - October 01, 2023, 09:52 AM
RE: What the Tide Took and the Ocean Left Behind - by Heph - October 07, 2023, 11:48 AM
RE: What the Tide Took and the Ocean Left Behind - by Heph - October 08, 2023, 08:50 AM
RE: What the Tide Took and the Ocean Left Behind - by Heph - October 14, 2023, 11:00 AM
RE: What the Tide Took and the Ocean Left Behind - by Heph - October 20, 2023, 08:25 PM
RE: What the Tide Took and the Ocean Left Behind - by Heph - October 28, 2023, 10:17 AM
RE: What the Tide Took and the Ocean Left Behind - by Heph - November 04, 2023, 02:24 PM
RE: What the Tide Took and the Ocean Left Behind - by Rodyn - November 07, 2023, 12:15 PM
RE: What the Tide Took and the Ocean Left Behind - by Heph - November 11, 2023, 03:43 PM