Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,200 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
#1000 for my dotter!

Maggak's childish wonder was always a light in the darkness. She spoke of her grandmother, the word slightly garbled with her unpracticed voice. It was true that Kukutux had many songs. Some for those who had died, and many for those who still lived and breathed in their world. Sialuk had grown up hearing many of these, the words ingrained in her very being. Maggak asked how she could solve the riddles, which was a question even Sialuk struggled to answer. She had never known how exactly she picked up on reading the bones, only that it had come naturally to her. She could not even recall what Kukutux had said years ago when it had become an apparent innate talent of hers.

When you are ready, Sialuk said, I will teach you as I have been teaching @Seal. For now, it was better that Maggak see many paths. Only then would she know which one truly called to her. While Sialuk dearly wished for her daughter to follow in her footsteps, she knew it would be selfish to expect that she would do so. It was better for Maggak to find the way of this world on her own.

Come, there is something else I would like you to see. Sialuk began to trek toward the ulaq where she had taken her first breath. It was here that she had spent many happy days with braataa and taataa. Back when the world had been whole and nothing could stand in her way.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
feeling - by Maggak - October 10, 2023, 06:20 PM
RE: feeling - by Sialuk - October 11, 2023, 08:16 PM
RE: feeling - by Maggak - October 11, 2023, 10:45 PM
RE: feeling - by Sialuk - October 12, 2023, 09:52 PM
RE: feeling - by Maggak - October 23, 2023, 05:16 PM
RE: feeling - by Sialuk - October 24, 2023, 09:44 PM
RE: feeling - by Maggak - November 05, 2023, 12:06 AM
RE: feeling - by Sialuk - December 01, 2023, 03:36 PM