1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Conception 
set for midday, june 6th. attn: @Chakliux @Argent

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: conception, probably.

Sialuk scarcely slept. She did not eat. The hunger grew and grew, threatening to drive her to madness if she did not obey nature's wish. The sun had barely crept over the horizon when she could no longer settle on the deerskin. Alert and upright, she made her way once again to the entrance. The call came again. Urgency. Wanting. Needing.

She had felt this the year before, but in her second year, along with her status, the ancestors appeared to amplify everything she had felt in her first year. No longer was she a stranger drifting from one village to the next—she was head of her own village, and instinct drove her to fill this village with children of her own.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
45 Posts
Ooc — Bees
his wings clapped as he took to a branch, letting out a croak as he nearly slipped off of it.

yonder began preening himself, which was somewhat important in the wake of yet another failed relationship. coward as he was, he still decided to preform this sacred ritual way deep in wolf territory, where there was microscopic chance of any other raven bothering him.

in a way, that made him even more of a coward, but he wouldn't think on it.

as the sun climbed higher, and the wind gently picked up, yonder thought that, yeah, this soltitude was kind of blissful...

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

yonder suffered a fatal heart palpation right there and then. 

no, nope, he thought he did. the young raven outright shrilled as he batted his wings trying to stay on the branch. he recovered his balance, but the heartbeat took a minute.

when it didn't seem as if he'd topple over dead, yonder peeked over the branch. ten hungry wolves, awaiting his fall? nope. a single, very loud one.

there was a crow nearby. yonder realised he'd been witnesses. 

feathers ruffling in embarrassment, the young man tried to appear nonchalant, shifting his weight and croaking a little laugh.

man, what's his deal, huh? he gestured at the white groundwalker, and laughed. 

again? yeah, sure, let's fly with it. maybe he'll think i'm a, you know, cheery kind of bird? god i hope he laughs back. like, at least a chuckle...?

caaaaan't find confirmation as to sixsix's gender but yonder would be able to tell, so i'll switch the pronouns if i've messed up x)
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
i totally forgot you were going to do this, lol. sixsix is misgendering on account of i don't think he would be able to tell?

Above, Sialuk heard a rustling of feathers, and she looked above to see Sixsix settled there. Another crow sat beside her companion, and Sialuk wondered if he too had succumbed to the season's whims. She had not known him to do as much, but there was no reason to believe he would be without family. She smiled, watching as they chattered amongst one another.

Sixsix had noticed the other bird, and he peered curiously at her. When he saw her nearly topple from the branch, he couldn't help but giggle. At her question... Her deal is that she's horny as fuck right now, Sixsix replied.

Record scratch. Let's start from the beginning.

A few years ago, Sixsix—the wolf's name for him which he'd taken a liking to—had happened upon a young wolf. He'd had a little bone with him, and she'd dropped some meat. She seemed absolutely fascinated with little bones, and he got free meat out of it, so they came to an arrangement. He brought her neat little bones, and she kept him fed. He kept her safe by alerting her to danger, and she kept feeding him and accepting bones.

Truth was, Sixsix didn't really know what the bones were for... or why she was so obsessed with him, but the deal worked, so he hadn't had any reason to quit it.

And now, back to the present.

The last few months had been pretty wild, seeing her (try to) knock up everybody and anybody she could get her paws on. Not only that, but she seemed to be running this whole dang place. And now she was apparently trying to get all the tail she could so she could get knocked up. Let's just say it was too entertaining to fly away from.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
45 Posts
Ooc — Bees
oh.

w-wow, you uh, ah, know a lot! haha. mother sky please open up and suck me into the void. you hang around here- her? got a deal going? bit of sym-bi-osis?

yonder shuffled slightly nearer the crow's branch. he'd hatched without social self-preservation instincts and a crippling need to be liked - an excellent mixture of awkwardness to unleash upon a stranger.