Ocean's Breath Plateau What the Tide Took and the Ocean Left Behind
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
A startled laugh, sharp and unsure, but she was glad to hear the words. They settled something within her, she did not think Moonwoman would set her up with someone who would be against her from the start but it was good to hear Rodyn's assurance all the same. She had never imagined finding family after running away from her own, and yet she hoped to be a better sister to Rodyn than she had been to her other brother. "I'm proud too, to have a brother like you although I'll admit I think I'll be prouder to be an aunt." A glimmer of teasing, feeling the unfamiliar waters wading out from grief yet still lapping at her heels.

"Thank you. I'm unsure if she has, although I didn't know it was something done for those not born into the pack?" Samani had been Moonwoman's daughter, and Vaire had been born into Moonglow or at least as Heph understood it. But if it did work out then being married in a way that would be recognized by the place she called home would be a blessing.
Messages In This Thread
What the Tide Took and the Ocean Left Behind - by Heph - September 30, 2023, 02:00 PM
RE: What the Tide Took and the Ocean Left Behind - by Rodyn - September 30, 2023, 03:57 PM
RE: What the Tide Took and the Ocean Left Behind - by Heph - October 01, 2023, 09:52 AM
RE: What the Tide Took and the Ocean Left Behind - by Heph - October 07, 2023, 11:48 AM
RE: What the Tide Took and the Ocean Left Behind - by Heph - October 08, 2023, 08:50 AM
RE: What the Tide Took and the Ocean Left Behind - by Heph - October 14, 2023, 11:00 AM
RE: What the Tide Took and the Ocean Left Behind - by Heph - October 20, 2023, 08:25 PM
RE: What the Tide Took and the Ocean Left Behind - by Heph - October 28, 2023, 10:17 AM
RE: What the Tide Took and the Ocean Left Behind - by Heph - November 04, 2023, 02:24 PM
RE: What the Tide Took and the Ocean Left Behind - by Rodyn - November 07, 2023, 12:15 PM
RE: What the Tide Took and the Ocean Left Behind - by Heph - November 11, 2023, 03:43 PM