Ghost Lion Crag it's the rest of a stump; it's a little alone
Loner
415 Posts
Ooc — mercury
He smiled as Coltan fell alongside him, though feeling strange all the same. He'd always expected that, when he'd have siblings, they'd be. . .well, the product of his parents. Full siblings. Fully ingratiated.

He didn't know this boy from any other, and yet, they were brothers.

And he didn't know how to feel.

Oh, Killdeer said, caught off guard amid his ruminations. Um. . .oh, all over, really. My Mom and I wanted to really see the sights for a while. He laughed aloud after a heartbeat, realizing his mistake. Well. . .I saw the sights. My mother is blind. So I guess she doesn't see but like. . .explores in her own way.

Once he got this kid back to Brecheliant, he'd head back and wait for her. She deserved that, even though he knew Fennec could take care of herself.

He cast a glance at Coltan, brow raised. How'd you end up all the way over here? he queried. It was a ways from Brecheliant—and that was a tight-knit, family pack.
Messages In This Thread
it's the rest of a stump; it's a little alone - by Killdeer - November 08, 2023, 07:50 PM
RE: it's the rest of a stump; it's a little alone - by Killdeer - November 22, 2023, 07:47 PM