Ocean's Breath Plateau Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist?
Moontide
Beta*
734 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
"I-I hope so. Thank you." A worry in her chest eased, still there but more easily dislodged. She did not know Panuk and Rolayne well yet, but she had hopes to, knew that Rodyn would not let them grow up without knowing anything of their mother, and yet she still feared toeing that line between burdening them with a loss they otherwise would not have felt and leaving them with a void where she had been.

Something about the name Meerkat sounded familiar, Chakliux may have told her of the name, but she thought she recalled something else. Njord, when he had visited she remembered had spoken of news in Moonspear and mentioned her as well. Almost to herself she remembered more fully. "Oh she is Njord's daughter too then. He and Ray visited here some time ago and told us of Moonspear, Ray stayed here awhile before setting out on his own adventure. It seems as if the world is smaller than I give it credit for." A bit of a smile slashed across her lips. Of course the world always seemed large enough to wander endlessly and yet small enough in that one was always meeting unexpected faces. It was an odd quirk but one she often delighted in.

She had not heard that there was another pack forming and tucked the information away. "Thank you for the news, it was good to hear from them, perhaps in time we'll be able to return the favor and visit them as well once we start to build up our winter caches." From her travels west towards the isle she had garnered some idea of where the territory mentioned might be, but it would still be a welcome exploration to find it. With Rodyn returned she might be able to make the journey with Iiana and hunt along the plains so that they did not show up empty-handed.
Messages In This Thread
Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - October 31, 2023, 11:27 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - November 04, 2023, 02:41 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - November 06, 2023, 09:20 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - November 11, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - November 14, 2023, 10:24 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - November 18, 2023, 12:33 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - November 20, 2023, 01:51 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - November 25, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - November 25, 2023, 07:52 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - December 02, 2023, 02:35 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - December 04, 2023, 10:27 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Rodyn - December 04, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - December 09, 2023, 01:30 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - December 11, 2023, 09:45 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Rodyn - December 13, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - December 14, 2023, 02:09 PM