Dragoncrest Cliffs i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out
Sapphique
Aventurine*
THE PULSE WHEN IT RESPAWNS
580 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
i'm not leadership material, val wanted to say. he wasn't hungry for power. he wasn't very brave. he wasn't always smart. he couldn't even swim. he had gotten a little pudgy. a little uninspiring.

i don't know. i'm not the best candidate. maybe he was the only one.

he shrugged, pausing to chew thoughtfully on the meal maleah provided. he hadn't anticipated being asked such a question. technically, no. i was born in ankyra sound. he wondered if his being born there was the tether that always pulled him back. i was -- it was a long story; was she ready? raised by rosalyn and erzulie, but they weren't my real mother. my real mother was raleska. she died to a bear.

for a moment, val reflected on his life. it was heavy stuff and he was suddenly self conscious of the burden he'd put on maleah. what about you? what brought you to sapphique?
NEGATIVITY, WE JUST DEAD IT LIKE D-CON.
Messages In This Thread
i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Maleah - October 30, 2023, 03:02 PM
RE: i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Val - November 01, 2023, 05:39 PM
RE: i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Maleah - November 01, 2023, 06:20 PM
RE: i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Val - November 02, 2023, 05:04 PM
RE: i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Maleah - November 04, 2023, 01:56 PM
RE: i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Val - November 30, 2023, 03:13 PM
RE: i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Maleah - December 02, 2023, 01:40 PM
RE: i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Val - December 11, 2023, 03:00 PM
RE: i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Maleah - January 01, 2024, 10:29 PM
RE: i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Val - January 15, 2024, 10:37 AM