Stavanger Bay If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar heard his mother's call and grabbing the two squirrels and the gyrfalcon he trotted towards her voice. Upon arriving he stared around wide eyed. There were so many things to look at. A ring of the pearly white stones that were washed clean in the rivers. There were altars of food for both the living and the dead. He sniffed at the menagerie of items to bind in his fur, or paint on his skin. His mother had outdone herself to give them all some joy. What a sight, he laid his offerings on the two altars, some for his family and some for Julooke and Verinne both who had gone onto Valhalla. Then he twisted feathers and shells throughout his fur, and put spots of color on his face and back. Then he sat and he waited.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Gunnar - October 31, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Onyx - October 31, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Ragnar - November 01, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Charon - November 01, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Levi - November 02, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Charon - November 10, 2014, 06:18 AM
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Onyx - November 10, 2014, 11:28 PM
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Charon - December 03, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Levi - December 06, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: If it wiggles and it jiggles and it says boo - by Onyx - December 24, 2014, 01:16 PM