Hoshor Plains To Still Hear the Sea
Moontide
Beta*
734 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
When the wolf approached with a wag of her tail Heph returned with a thumping of her own against the ground. She was partially laid out to both alleviate any leftover pain as well as give herself a chance to be off her paws as the rest of the effects of the painkillers faded. But her mind was clear enough and she smiled widely. "Yes, I remember you ran well the pleasure's all mine!" Her voice was warm when she spoke of her injuries despite her trepidation. "The healers who came are seocnd to none so I have no complaints." Though she knew she would come to resent her restricted movement she could not lay blame on it for anyone except herself and was grateful to have so many skilled medics willing to help.

Curious as to how the other wolf had found the large meeting, both personally and as a member of the pack that technically hosted the event she asked. "Have you enjoyed the gathering?" Perhaps they would do it next year, her mind spiraled ambitiously to extend the invitation to more packs but she did not think too long or too hard on things that might not come to pass. The pelts were not all skinned and the meat not all accounted for so who knew if it was profitable enough a venture for the packs to decide to gather again?
Messages In This Thread
To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 06, 2024, 05:15 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Raindrop - January 06, 2024, 05:26 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 06, 2024, 11:26 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Raindrop - January 07, 2024, 02:00 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 07, 2024, 05:34 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Raindrop - January 07, 2024, 09:12 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 08, 2024, 01:27 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Raindrop - January 08, 2024, 02:14 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 08, 2024, 03:34 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Raindrop - January 08, 2024, 04:14 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 09, 2024, 12:39 PM