Hoshor Plains To Still Hear the Sea
Moontide
Beta*
734 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph smiled she was glad that the wolf had found camaraderie in the hunt. While not all the wolves had known each other well she felt that they had made a strong team and worked together. "I'm glad, it's no small thing for a wolf." Hunting in a pack, hunting in a group was instinctual as much as it was taught and she knew that was one of the things she had missed whens he was a loner.

At the mention of the other wolf's pack a slight frown dusted her features. "I'm sorry to hear that, being a loner is hard as is coming to a new place. I can't say I know what it's like to be stolen from my home but I wasn't born here in the wilds either." She offered, sympathetically. For Heph, growing up cradled and cared for she had taken it for granted so much so that when she had set off to fend for herself she had not worried about not having ties. And then she had been lucky enough to find fast friends once she had reached the wilds.

Raindrop's words though, an offer that could not be refused, Heph understood survival and she spoke, not unkindly openly. "Moonsong is a good pack, village. But now that you have been here and others know your face you have many choices. Do you seek somewhere different?" She asked voice tilting up. Ariadne had been kind and hospitable to her when she had visited, and had worked diligently even with a broken leg to found her pack so Heph had little doubts about her abilities to build a strong pack. But after all wolves were wolves and there were many reasons that someone might seek out other groups.
Messages In This Thread
To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 06, 2024, 05:15 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Raindrop - January 06, 2024, 05:26 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 06, 2024, 11:26 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Raindrop - January 07, 2024, 02:00 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 07, 2024, 05:34 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Raindrop - January 07, 2024, 09:12 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 08, 2024, 01:27 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Raindrop - January 08, 2024, 02:14 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 08, 2024, 03:34 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Raindrop - January 08, 2024, 04:14 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 09, 2024, 12:39 PM