Hoshor Plains To Still Hear the Sea
Moontide
Beta*
734 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph nodded, happy to share a description. "It is, at the edge of the plateau you can see so far out onto the horizon and storms coming from miles and miles away." So when she stood at the edge of the territory she never felt trapped, able to see horizons for miles and miles around, so much ground to cover and travel.

She weighed the words of Raindrop and considered what she wished in a pack and then offered her own insights. "@Rodyn and his wife, though she has passed, founded it. Rodyn was one of my first friends when I came to the wilds and I was quite set on never settling down but when he invited me to Moontide he told me that they would welcome my skills whatever they were, even if they were to wander far and I came as a trader to help establish ties with other packs." There was a slight laughter in her words when she spoke more of herself. "I suppose Moontide has never felt much like my family if only because though they loved me they always wanted me to be different than I was and Moontide has always accepted whatever I would bring to them." But she added, voice full of surety for Heph did not doubt in her pack. "But it is a warm place."

Realizing she had rambled on for some time she spoke warmly, and as she regaled the other wolf about those she might meet at Moontide's borders there was laughter and good natured teasing there as well. "You are welcome to visit or stay anytime, come find us on the coast and I'll give you a tour and you can meet more of us. Rodyn's children. And @Matteo you saw at the hunt and @Raiyuk is here and @Rodyn. There is a wolf named @Iseul who also comes from far away and is stronger than you or I likely, a young mother named @Marina with great wit and wisdom for her years, and a charming one named @Chakliux who may tempt you to his lodge or to hunt with him. And if you come before winter's end @Phox from our hunt and @Towhee who are both kind and solid people."
Messages In This Thread
To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 06, 2024, 05:15 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Raindrop - January 06, 2024, 05:26 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 06, 2024, 11:26 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Raindrop - January 07, 2024, 02:00 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 07, 2024, 05:34 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Raindrop - January 07, 2024, 09:12 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 08, 2024, 01:27 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Raindrop - January 08, 2024, 02:14 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 08, 2024, 03:34 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Raindrop - January 08, 2024, 04:14 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 09, 2024, 12:39 PM