Ocean's Breath Plateau Abreast of Waves
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Well then, that was settled. It would give the two of them even more time to get to know one another, something Phox was very keen on doing. She asked if he had been there before, and Phox squinted in thought, trying to remember. But the truth was, he really couldn't say. Maybe? Probably? I've lived around these parts pretty much my whole life, so I'd be surprised if I haven't been there or at least passed through at some point.

He looked at the stone again, turning it over on the ground. He wondered how it had formed, where she had found it, and whether or not it had any mystical properties. He wasn't particularly superstitous, but he still liked to know if there was a chance something had some extra ability. Whatever sorts of mysteries it might have held, he was definitely going to have to find a safe place to keep it. Which made him realize he hadn't exactly been proactive about putting down his roots here.

Say, where do you tend to sleep? he asked, immediately regretting his phrasing. Sorry, that sounded creepy. What I mean to ask is, I'd like to put this somewhere safe, and since I don't have a permanant sleeping spot, maybe I could store it with you?
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
Abreast of Waves - by Heph - December 18, 2023, 12:34 PM
RE: Abreast of Waves - by Phox - December 19, 2023, 05:21 PM
RE: Abreast of Waves - by Heph - December 20, 2023, 11:18 AM
RE: Abreast of Waves - by Phox - December 31, 2023, 03:52 PM
RE: Abreast of Waves - by Heph - January 02, 2024, 12:20 AM
RE: Abreast of Waves - by Phox - January 20, 2024, 04:04 PM
RE: Abreast of Waves - by Heph - January 27, 2024, 05:30 PM
RE: Abreast of Waves - by Phox - January 27, 2024, 06:45 PM
RE: Abreast of Waves - by Heph - February 03, 2024, 03:39 PM