Sunspire Mountains Reappearance of a friend...
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
if aleera returns, i can take off the sloppy ending i added and revive this!
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Amekaze's ears shifted subtly, catching the sound of the title with a brief burst of mixed emotion. Although prideful of her standing, it also meant that they had failed to find and return Ferdie to the helm of his creation. But, they were doing well beneath her care and the mountain they inhabited was a good one. Mm, well enough. Busy, with winter looming.. she mentioned with a slow sway of her tail, for she was never one to offer too many details about herself anyway.

She grunted softly to the apology, and took it for what it was with a nod. While appreciative, she still had her questions and was sorting through that mixed with the hazy sense of relief she was feeling suddenly. I am glad to see you are back.. and in one piece, yes? she asked with a small smirk, hinting at the need to know more. While she did look more worn than she had been, time alone did that, but Amekaze saw no visible wounds marring her, so was attempting to be hopeful. I had worried, what with the cougars in the region and not so long after we had misplaced Ferdie to one as well, she intoned. Not to mention, a few others had disappeared around the same time as Aleera -- who was, at least, the first to resurface. What happened?

~~Nevertheless, her attention was sharp as she listened to the answers that followed -- no matter how brief or detailed they would prove to be. Ame was fond of Aleera and would extend her a welcome back to the Sunspire, if she do desired. But, if it was not in the fates for her, the dark alpha would not press the notion, and whether or not she would return to the Spire slopes alone or with company remained to be seen. Although, secretly, she hoped for the latter..

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Reappearance of a friend... - by Aleera - October 28, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: Reappearance of a friend... - by Amekaze - October 29, 2014, 01:53 AM
RE: Reappearance of a friend... - by Aleera - November 03, 2014, 04:19 AM
RE: Reappearance of a friend... - by Amekaze - November 03, 2014, 10:05 PM