Dragoncrest Cliffs red or black, yellow, red, black, white, dirty
Sapphique
Aventurine*
THE PULSE WHEN IT RESPAWNS
586 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
val didn't remember it, but once upon a time -- or many times, even -- he and chacal had raced the same wooden corridors to the prospect of rotten eggs. he could not remember where he picked up the phrase -- was it his maman, rosalyn?

his daydreaming was interrupted by tousaint speeding ahead. tousaint, who looked far more put together and clean than he and thibault combined. val snorted, turning an ear to the flagging thibault behind him.

his pace slowed ever so slightly so thibault could catch up. it's the promise of food. val joked, motioning to the already fading tousaint. maybe we can pin tousaint to the spot so we can both win.

but they were nearing the spot already -- before val could do much of anything tousaint had already won. he slowed alongside thibault, just slow enough so that he came last. i guess i am the rotten egg. val winked, giving both an affectionate lick. did you know grandmame rosalyn used to spend many hours here? looking for more rotten eggs, no doubt. maybe that is how she found me.
NEGATIVITY, WE JUST DEAD IT LIKE D-CON.
Messages In This Thread
red or black, yellow, red, black, white, dirty - by Val - January 15, 2024, 11:35 AM
RE: red or black, yellow, red, black, white, dirty - by Val - February 05, 2024, 07:35 PM
RE: red or black, yellow, red, black, white, dirty - by Val - February 23, 2024, 09:20 AM