Redhawk Caldera burlwood
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,537 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
She and Sylvie just got back. It sounds like the trip went well. But I’m sure she’ll be off to see more places again soon, now that the weather’s grown nicer. Maia replied, full of affection thinking about both of Chickadee’s sisters. Sylvie was so much like Eljay in all of the best ways, but Dwin… she saw herself clearly in both the younger sisters. Chickadee was the shades of her when she’d discovered her love of children and need to build a family. Ceridwen was her time with Wraen, traveling and experiencing the joys of new people and places. She wished her daughter had someone to share it with the way she had. Maia had loved seeing her go with Sylvie, but she couldn’t see her eldest making travel a frequent occurrence.

Your dad is amazing when it comes to helping bring kids into the world. But I’ve got a little experience too, by now. Maia smiled at the potential understatement. She probably didn’t have as many kids as some, but after three rounds, she could at least call herself practiced. So, if you have any questions, I can probably answer them. Or at least try to let you know what things were like for me. Being a mother is amazing, but overwhelming, at first. Even with the best father to help, I remember wishing I had someone to ask things sometimes.

Kivaluk’s family, and the moon wolves, probably had her covered when the time came. Maia wasn’t even sure on her suspicion - Chickadee could have a stomach bug. But the thought was still in her mind, after her daughter had mentioned it before, and this was something she’d quietly dreamed of sharing with one of them. Perhaps she would get the chance to do so a little more fully if Sylvie ever found love, but the rest seemed to have other plans for life. If this was what Chickadee wanted then she hoped her suspicions were right.
Messages In This Thread
burlwood - by Chickadee - March 17, 2024, 08:48 PM
RE: burlwood - by Maia - March 18, 2024, 11:25 AM
RE: burlwood - by Chickadee - March 24, 2024, 09:01 PM
RE: burlwood - by Maia - March 27, 2024, 12:48 PM
RE: burlwood - by Chickadee - March 30, 2024, 03:22 PM
RE: burlwood - by Maia - April 06, 2024, 10:53 AM
RE: burlwood - by Chickadee - April 20, 2024, 06:59 PM
RE: burlwood - by Maia - April 20, 2024, 11:40 PM