Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,550 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Private 
I can open this up if need be but if/when you have time! No rush <3

Maia walked up to the borders of Moonglow with her heart entirely lodged in her throat. It made it a little hard to breathe, especially for someone unused to travel, so she took a moment to gather herself together before she called out for @Kukutux.

She’d told @Eljay that she was coming here, but had not told Chickadee or Kivaluk, mostly out of fear around how this interaction would go. She didn’t want to get their hopes up only to send them crashing down when she messed things up further.

Maia needed to let everything go. And more importantly, she needed to make sure Kukutux didn’t feel unwelcome in the same way Maia did when she approached this border. Such a thing would have easily prevented her from visiting her grandchildren; she couldn’t let it prevent Kivaluk’s mother, even if it was more for her own sake than anything else.

I’m not here to forgive or forget. I’m here for them.

She had tried to run through some of what she might say on the way here, but Maia knew that she would forget it all the instant the other woman appeared. She just needed to remember why she was here. If she did that, then everything would be fine.
Messages In This Thread
I think of you when I think about forever - by Maia - May 04, 2024, 04:01 PM